Friday, September 7, 2012

The Tortoise Wins the Race

Anna:

Picked up my packets for the Arc race this morning after working out at the gym. My husband is going to be running the 5K and I am going to be walking with some of the Better U participants. I can not wait to see them and hear how their progress is going and see the transformation in all of them. People have been asking if I am upset that due to having two bad knees I can not run in this race. Honestly, I am not! I went thru four weeks of physical therapy and am feeling so much better. I am happy that I can still work out and have avoided surgery. I am choosing to focus on the things I can do instead of the few things I can not do. I am getting healthier even if it is one small step at a time. After all it was the tortoise that won the race right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment