Friday, September 14, 2012

The End of the BetterU Challenge

Roseann:

I have lost 26 lbs and 4 inches during this 12 week program.

I have set up to have my lab work drawn this week, and will see Dr. Iqbal on Thursday the 20th, and know it will be a glorious way to end the day on Thursday, with the revelation of my numbers, and the Handbags Helping Hearts. I look forward to the luncheon on November 1st, as I am hoping to have even higher numbers for my weight loss, and waist measurement, and lower numbers for my cholesterol and LDL. I look forward to seeing my fellow challengers at these events and hearing about all their successes.

Life holds many challenges, and thanks to AHA, I have met this challenge head on, and have succeeded in so many ways. I leave this program weighing less, feeling great, emotionally inspired, strengthened, and empowered. Thanks goes to the staff of the American Heart Association, St. Joseph’s and Dr. Iqbal, Nam Le and Gold’s Gym, Lisa Cavallaro, my fellow challengers (who I now consider dear friends), my friends and family, and my loving husband. Without all of you, this would not have been possible. I hope that these blogs have inspired you, encouraged you, and empowered you to go out and meet your challenges head on, and succeed, and become more Heart Healthy! This is not goodbye, it is... “Until we meet again”. Thank you for sharing this journey with me.

Healthy Blessings,
Roseann Gardinier

No comments:

Post a Comment