Tuesday, September 4, 2012

End of Summer Vacation

Roseann:

Friday: I lost 2 more pounds. Things will become even more challenging, as my calories before exercise are now down to 1,270 calories/day. It’s great losing weight, but it becomes even harder when your calorie intake gets smaller and smaller. The good news is, that the more I exercise, the more I can eat. So, I am trying to move every day. I did more stretching with yoga on Friday and Saturday. I feel more limber and balanced. I remember the first time I did yoga at Gold’s Gym, I was struggling to keep the poses. Doing yoga now is easier. Although, those of you who know what the ‘tree” and “eagle” are, will understand when I say that they are still difficult, but I am doing better with holding the positions.

It was hot on Saturday, but I ran anyways that morning. I jogged the 5K in 30 min. and 18 seconds. I am getting better and stronger every time!

Remember how Beth was talking about our clothes getting smaller? Well I have had to adjust my bra straps. Now the straps are the tightest they can be, and the hooks are on the farthest line. I am so looking forward to buying new clothes, not just shirts and pants, but EVERYTHING!

I was exhausted on Sunday, and I listened to my body, and I rested practically the whole day.

Monday, it was catch up time. I had to catch up on the outside weed eating, so I was outside weed eating for 4 hours. I have a lot of small hills that I weed eat, and I noticed that my legs weren’t tired or sore any more. It used to be hard to weed eat on the hills, because my calves would get really sore. Not anymore! It is just amazing how much stronger I have gotten in just a couple of months. It is amazing and wonderful!

Today, is the start up of work again. My summer vacation is over, and school has begun. Today, I will be busy with meetings, and loaded down with paperwork. My goal is to try to exercise after work, not sure if I will run on the track, or go to the gym. Now, I get to learn how to balance my work, my program, eating healthy, exercising, and life. Phew! Wish me luck!

Hoping your life is balanced and healthy!

Healthy Blessings,
Roseann

No comments:

Post a Comment