Friday, September 7, 2012

Being the Adult

Roseann:

Busy, busy day at work. Good news is, except for the end of the work day, I was on my feet a lot, moving, moving, moving! Although I didn't get done what I wanted to, the day went pretty well. Drowning in paperwork, but will swim through it a little at a time. My biggest concern is that I have to sit a lot for my job, as there is a lot of computer and paperwork, but will try to be cognizant of it, and try to get up as often as I can, and move as much as possible.

I was able to run after work on the track. Still was only able to run 2 miles, as my body needs to get used to the surface. But it was great when a bunch of young middle/high school girls came to the track, and none of them even ran 1/4 of a mile without having to stop and walk. I even jogged past them! That was so fun! I wanted to brag, but had to be the adult. Tee hee!

Feeling good, and working hard, doing well on my food, and loving the changes. Can't get any better than that!

Weigh-in day today, crossing my fingers, and hoping for even 1 less pound! Wish me luck!

Wishing for joy, love, and laughter, and lots of health to all of you.

Healthy Blessings,
Roseann

No comments:

Post a Comment